Welcome To Our Practice
To provide pediatric care that is current, conservative, and meets or exceeds the American Academy of Pediatrics standard of care. We encourage active participation during our office visits, welcoming questions and discussion. It is our goal to engage our parents and patients in the care and decisions concerning their health needs and developmental growth.
It is our belief that our future is in our children. I appreciate being entrusted with the care of my patients. I look forward to sharing in their growth and development.
It is only through a partnership of mutual trust, respect and honesty that we can raise our children to become active, productive individuals contributing positively to their future and ours.
If you choose or have chosen for me to be your pediatrician, thank you. I will provide personal undivided attention, to you and my patients, during our visits. If pediatric subspecialty care is needed I will not hesitate to make an appropriate referral. It is our goal that we know your child. We will always provide the best pediatric care possible.
My goal is for a long growing relationship over the eighteen years of pediatric care we provide from birth.
- Health Topics
- measles http://www.sciencemag.org/search?site_area=sciencejournals&y=18&fulltext=measles&x=14&journalcode=sci&journalcode=sigtrans&journalcode=scitransmed&submit=yes
- Immunizations http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/default.htm
- immunizations http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/127/Supplement_1/S5.full
- puberty girls http://www.girlology.com/
- puberty boys http://www.girlology.com
- probiotics: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/natural/790.html
Brian Washburn is a board certified pediatrician who brings a comprehensive yet individualistic approach to Greenville Pediatrics, PA. To find out more about Brian Washburn visit the link provided below. p>
View map and directions to our location and office hours.
Pediatrician - Greenville
37 Brendan Way
Greenville, SC 29615
Same day appointments!
Please call the office for same day sick or future well appointments
An online resource center providing you with additional helpful information.